Biohealthtips is located at:
moghalrajpurram vishalandhara road,bhramandham street
Andhra Pradesh, India
- Website VisitorsLike most website operators, Biohealthtips collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Biohealthtips's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Biohealthtips's visitors use its website. From time to time, Biohealthtips may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Biohealthtips also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.biohealthtips.com/ blog posts. Biohealthtips only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
- Gathering of Personally-Identifying InformationCertain visitors to Biohealthtips's websites choose to interact with Biohealthtips in ways that require Biohealthtips to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Biohealthtips gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.biohealthtips.com/ to provide a username and email address.
- SecurityThe security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
- Aggregated StatisticsBiohealthtips may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Biohealthtips may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Biohealthtips does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- Affiliate DisclosureThis site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
- CookiesTo enrich and perfect your online experience, Biohealthtips uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.