Blackheads are the tiny and dark spots like lesions appear on the skin particularly on nose and face,blackheads are the feature of mild acne and does not appear without any symptoms.Because of these tiny lesions on the face the entire face will fade out and here you can know the reasons for Blackheads.
Facts On Blackheads
- Blackheads are the dead skin cells, occur when the pore opening takes place on skin and it turns to produce the acne and turns black, this is what the blackheads are.
- Blackheads occurs not only for the reason of dirty skin sometimes they occur on their own and also with the line of the acne.
- Squeezing or scrubbing on the blackheads make them even more worse.
- They might tend to appear when the skin produces excess oil and sebum under the skin.
- If the pore is slightly opened it produces excess sebum combined with the oxygen and dead skin cells and forms a black spots as Blackheads.
- As they are in black color they are called as blackheads.
Causes Of Blackheads
- There are different reasons for the cause of blackheads.
- The chemicals mixed up in the cosmetics which we use are the reason for blackheads.
- In humid environment there is more chance for blackheads.
- Wearing tight clothes may cause blackheads.
- Sometimes without any reason these blackheads takes place because of the hormonal changes in the body.
- These blackheads are caused more during the puberty time for both male and female.
- As age goes on there is more chance of getting blackheads.
- Heavy sweating is one reason.
- Use of some steroid-based drugs.
- Shaving will open the pores on the skin.
- Producing excess oil from the skin.
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) and PCOS are the other reasons to cause blackheads.
Where Does Blackheads Occur
- Blackheads occurs in different places on the body.
Remedies For Blackheads
Baking Soda : Backing soda acts as a best way to remove blackheads, take a table spoon of baking soda and mix it like a paste and apply on the face where you find blackheads and leave it for 15 minutes and wash with Luke warm water.
----- You can apply it for every 2 days.-------
Egg White & Honey : Egg white will makes your skin tight and helps to close the pores which reduces the change of getting blackheads.
Take one egg white and mix it with a spoon of honey and apply it to your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash it with luke warm water.
-------You can apply it for twice a week.--------
Green Tea : Green tea is rich in antioxidants which improves the skin condition and decreases the chance of getting Blackheads.
Turmeric & Coconut Oil : Turmeric is always acts as a best anti-septic powder and helps to remove the blackheads.
Mix the turmeric powder with coconut oil and apply it on the face to leave it for some time and wash with plain water.
--------Apply this for twice or thrice in a week.--------
Dont's For Blackheads
- Avoid the more usage of cosmetics.
- Avoid Squeezing on the nose.
- Avoid steam bath as steam bath opens the pores and which may cause more blackheads.
- Avoid Scrubbing on the part of blackheads.
- Avoid remover strips on the face.
Blackheads may occur for different reasons but there is a chance to prevent the blackheads by following simple tips.